The Truck and Bus Experts
Roger Allen started RGK Consultants in 1995. Starting at a very young age, Mr. Allen has been in the transportation industry. He comes from a family background that has been in the trucking business before there were even trucks to drive. His great grandfather started Silver Motor Freight using horse drays. When Mr. Allen was 17 years of age, he started working in the family owned trucking business. Throughout his career, he owned and operated commercial vehicles and commercial vehicle companies. He now has 50 years of experience in all phases of the commercial vehicle industry. Roger has testified in over 35 Cases in excess 30 states and looking forward to the remaining 20 states. Roger holds a PI license in the State of Texas.
Transportation Safety Consultant
Our founder with over 50 years of experience in all phases of the commercial vehicle industry.
- Truck driver, bus driver, driver trainer, safety director, general manager, president, owner, broker, and operations manager;
- Transportation consultant for motor carriers as well as litigation support;
- Knowledge of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations;
- Knowledge of transportation industry safety standards;
- Knowledge of fleet vehicle operations and transportation industry safety standards.
An Office Manager with over 25 years of legal background and administrative experience.
DOT Compliance Expert
- Police Officer, Field Training Officer, TCOLE Instructor, CVE Officer;
- In depth understanding of Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration regulations;
- Mobile Electronics Specialists for over 20 years;
- Extensive Knowledge of Vehicle Mechanics.
M.S. P.E., Registered Professional Engineer
- Aircraft Structural Analysis and Design;
- Accident Reconstruction: Commercial (18 wheeler) and private vehicle accident reconstruction;
- Bicycle/Pedestrian Accident Reconstruction;
- Forklift Accident Reconstruction;
- Accident Site Measurement;
- Metal Fatigue Analysis;
- Biomechanical Analysis;
- Machine Tool Analysis;
- Product Liability.
Commercial Vehicle Mechanic
- Past ASE Master Mechanic;
- Vehicle Safety Inspections;
- Maintenance and repair of school buses, maintenance vehicles, grounds equipment;
An experienced Executive Assistant with over 10 years of service for RGK.